Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanks for the Dance!

We had a wonderful time today at our first "Freestyle yoga and dance class". It was playful, creative and free and we laughed a lot. We had a great time!
I would like to thank my wonderful teacher, Keith Urban and the “Joy of Movement” group for all those hours that we’ve danced together in Mountain View. During Keith’s classes I felt that I could reach deep into a part of myself, where I found my creative, honest and free ways. Keith has developed this ability to an art, to hold a space during these dance sessions that is so safe that we could discover these deep layers of our own selves, and connect with each other as well. This experience is what made me want to share this way of dancing together. So again, I would like to thank Keith and the JOM group for all those nurturing sessions we’ve danced together. I also give my thanks to Rae for leading the yoga part of the class and for designing the class together and for trusting in our work, and also I would like to thank all of you, who came to the class! The next session is after Christmas, on the 27th!
And just in case you were wondering… we did dance in a circle and the blue dove was flying right in the middle of the circle ; )

About Keith: http://www.urbanchi.com/keithurban_dance_mountainview.html

No comments:

Post a Comment